Ann St Family Medicine is located at the heart of the Nambour town centre along Ann St. It has a long and proud background in serving the Nambour sub-region of the Sunshine Coast. Ann St is also near to Nambour General Hospital – a large acute regional public teaching hospital serving the Sunshine Coast with a catchment of over 100,000 people. Nambour itself lies at the foot of the Blackall Range, just over 1 hr from Brisbane, is one of the main administrative centres and hubs for the entire Sunshine Coast Region and is only 20 minutes from the beach. Ann St Family Medicine, being one of the oldest practices in the region having operated for almost 30 years, has a significant and loyal patient base. Its founders and long-standing GPs have been in transition to retirement over the last few years and wish to transfer their existing patient base to the next generation of GPs.
The clinic is well supported with several nurses and reception and experienced management team. The area being a main regional hub supported by a major tertiary hospital has a surrounding array of allied health and integrated community services, along with adjacent pathology providers, late-night pharmacies, and as well as Sunshine Coast Radiology. Ann St represents an ideal workplace for a busy generalist who wishes to see and engage in the breadth of General Practice work while being amongst a wonderful community who rely on and value their GPs.
Experienced VR Doctor – Full time. In-hours. Unrestricted.
- The clinic is able to offer 65% ++ of billings for the right doctor. A guaranteed hourly base rate for an interim period is also offered to help you make the move.
- Transition of a significant patient base (20-30 years goodwill) from retiring GPs. Guaranteed significant following from commencement – earn well above average remuneration.
- Attractive travel allowance/re-location fee on offer – email us to discuss more.
- Flexible contract terms and incredibly supportive and experienced team.
Rural Locum Relief Program transfers
- Ann St is an eligible location for RLRP transfers. We can then transfer you on to the RACGP Practice Experience Program if needed while also remaining at Ann St.
VR/non-VR Doctors -> DPA/19AB exemption positions for in hours period.
- Limited to a select few practitioners for in hours work – please email us your CV and we can discuss more.
Restricted 19AB (overseas/foreign graduates) Doctors – After Hours work.
- Due to demand Ann St wishes to commence extended hours during the week (6pm-10pm) and on weekends. An ideal opportunity for those wishing to work flexible shifts on a rotational basis and is open to all 19AB restricted General Practitioners. Such practitioners may also seek to complete the Emergency Medicine Certificate offered by Nambour General Hospital to increase one’s scope of practice – any training costs would be supported by the clinic.
All applicants please email: .